This week we present Top 10 commercials, that have received prestigious awards. Some of them have already become classic. Some of them have not received many attention or views on YouTube, but are definitely worth seeing.
10. HBO, BBDO New York, Cannes Lion, 2007. The HBO stories are much more entertaining than the real life stories.
9. Nomis Football Boots, Johannes Leonardo, New York, Golden Clio Award, 2010. Very amusing musical video, which explores the consequences of uncomfortable boots.
8. Nolan’s Cheddar, John Nolan with Street Light Films, London, Best TV Advertisement Award, 2010. Classic. What does not kill us, makes us stronger.
7. Volkswagen, Deutsch, Los Angeles, Film Gold Lion, Cannes, Golden Clio Award2012. Is considered to be one of the most hilarious commercials. It was viewed over 55 million times on YouTube.
6. H2Oh!, BBDO, Buenos Aires, Film Gold Lion, Cannes, 2011. The best boyfriend in the world!
5. Pepsi, BBDO New York, Bronze Clio Award, 2011. The Joe Pytka’s classic. Although the spot was made five years ago, just recently had received this prestigious award.
4. LEGO, Pereira & O’Dell, San Francisco, Bronze Clio Award, 2011. A very amusing slow motion video reveals the LEGO magic.
3. 8.ta Mobile Network, Bronze Clio Award, 2011. Emoticon boy was miserable until he met the love of his life.
2. Weetabix, Smuggler, New York. Won Golden Clio Award, 2012. The most adorable video ad!
1. Carlton Draugh, Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, Film Gold Lion, Cannes, 2011. Nessun Dorma – the aria from Giacomo Puccini’s opera Turandot is being played, with changed lyrics. Please, let us know if you will bear it without a single giggle.